Monday, November 3, 2008

Soccer Joe's JV season

We have been wanting to post pictures of our amazing Preston High School Soccer player for awhile. But since my camera has had it and most of the time I forget to take pictures because the game gets too exciting anyway, I haven't had anything worth looking at. Fortunately, at the Soccer banquet last week, one of the Soccer mom's gave me a whole disk worth of JV pictures! What a sweetheart! The JV team had a GREAT season---they won 7, tied 5 and lost 2. They were a very fun team to watch and we loved going to their games. And they love playing so much that a few of them have decided to take it indoors and play soccer all winter long. Of course, Joseph can't be left out of that! So I guess we'll get to continue watching our number 2 a little while longer. Congrats, Joseph on a great season!

1 comment:

Mary said...

These are great pictures! Congratulations to Joseph on a great season.