Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Glasses for Jacob


Our cute little superhero got his new glasses last week. I was worried we would be spending our days putting them back on after he tore them off, but he's been pretty good about it and submits cheerfully to them. They just get so dirty that I wonder if it's better to be able to see 'through a dirty glass' or not have them at all. They seem to be fixing the cross-eyedness, ......at least I think so. We'll see what the doc says in a couple of months. Sorry this is so blurry, something's wrong with my webcam camera and my other camera was dropped at Angels Landing---so there weren't a lot of options to choose from to take the picture!

3 comments:

Mary said...

OH he is sooo cute! - love the glasses (guess what I broke my camera last week - so sad)

Opera Diva said...

I've decided I can't function without a camera---it's a necessity! It's driving me crazy!

GrandMaMa said...

Jacob is adorable in his glasses...can't wait to see him...he really is a superhero!!