Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam and Ben

 


Samuel turned 12 and Benjamin turned 10. Happy Birthday boys! We got a picture of Benjamin with his cake, but Samuel was partying with Grandmother and Papa Joe, so we didn't get any pics of him on his birthday! But he said he had a wonderful time bowling, eating, watching movies and eating French Toast for breakfast! Benjamin got to haul hay, eat pizza at Grandma's and go swimming with his cousins! The next morning after retrieving Samuel from his cousins house we had a treasure hunt and Sam and Ben found their 'big' present-----a new trampoline! Yey! Actually, everyone enjoyed Sam and Ben's present as much as they did. Thanks for sharing with us guys! We love you tons!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Sam and Ben! Wow a new trampoline - that is a great present!

Mary said...

Hey your blog looks so CUTE! - I love your new background!

Rebecca said...

My boys will be jealous, although I won't be envious of any trips to the ER you have. (I've already filled my quota for the year. I hope!).

GrandMaMa said...

Hey Joseph...you look awesome in all your tricks on sam and Ben's new tramp.........

GrandMaMa said...

Well I meant to say Jonathan /ben and Sam all look awesome too¡