Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1st letter from our missionary---Elder Seamons!


Hey Guys!
Thanks for your letters this week! Good do hear everyone is doing well. Well it sounds like the whether over hear has been alot different than the whether over there. It rained everyday last week and i don't thing it got above 24 degrees Celsius ( i think that is like 75 degrees fahrenheit) so ya whether was great. However, the week before, i forgot to tell you, it was like 36 celsius three days in a row and man, i thought i was gonna die! So i bought some cheap short sleeve white shirts and they were nice the first time i wore them, but now im starting to see why they were so cheap. So, if you find any nice
short sleeve white shirts online, maybe you could let me know or maybe you can help me figure out how i can get them. Thanks, that would be muchly appreciated cause i have a feeling, that it is not gonna stay nice like this forever.
Well Sam if my calculations are correct, your Birthday should be on Sonntag so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!!! Hope you have a great birthday and that one day when you can actually drive (legally and lawfully) that youll be able to go on a date! I was gonna try to send you and Ben a package, but in talking to other people around here, you might not get it, and if you did, it might take about a month. So tell mom and dad that you and ben can both take $50 out of my account and go by yourself something that you want. Anyways, happy birthday again! (Keep me posted on weights, football, wrestling, and Kennedy Hyde.)
Ben, your birthday should be next Wensday, and i also hope you have a great G/Tag! Like it says above, i was gonna try to send you guys a package, but i don't think it would have worked out very well, so ya, $50 bucks bro spend it well! Have a good one and keep me posted on what goin on with you (football, pinning Sam, etc.). 
David, sounds like soccer camp was great. What did they mean by you act like me as a deffender? Are you bosy like i was telling everyone what to do, or do you have sweet skills like me (haha)? Well i hope you keep working hard with your soccer skills and i hope you have the chance to play club soccer this fall or next spring! Keep me posted on how everything goes!
Wuz up Jonathan? That is so cool that you are getting baptized soon! Remember, you can't say notty words after you get baptized other wise you'll look like Sam and Benjamin (just kidding, don't take it personally)! That is super cool that you are going to let Sam baptise you. Tell him not to hold you under the water to long, otherwise ill beat him up (again, don't take that personally Sam, nor take that as a challenge, i highly doubt i will be able to beat anybody up by the time i get home)! Im glad that you got to go to soccer camp, and ya the shark game is fun! Im glad your play went well and that you had fun. Keep up the good work, and let me know how everything at home is!
Jacob! Hey buddy! Thanks for writing me, im glad you found my picture do i look ok? Im glad that you are having fun going swimming with the boys, mommy and daddy. I hope you keep working hard on your swimming so that when i get home we can go swimming together! Take care buddy, keep those other boys in line!
Hey Dad, sorry i don't have much time. But i quickly want to thank you for your letters, and thank you especially for all that you have taught me over these last 19 and some odd years. Im sorry at times i wasn't the best for you or for mom, and if i could do it again i would change alot of the things i have done. Im so thankful for all that you have done for me and the rest of the family. You work so hard to provide for us, and im sorry that sometimes i made you feel that i wasn't grateful for what you have done for me, but i want you to know that i am truly grateful for all that you have done for me, and for all that you have taught me throughout my life. I want you to know that i really look up to you Dad and that i hope that i can grow to be the man that you want me to be. I hope all is well at home, and remember that i love you tons!
Well thats all for now folks, take care and remember i love you!
Elder Seamons

No comments: